Volunteer Today For A Better Tomorrow!
Meet our volunteers and students
It's easy! Complete the online application or call us for an application. Return the form to the volunteer coordinator.....
We welcome volunteers who:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Possess a GED or high school diploma
- Agree to attend a volunteer orientation
- Complete forms, including a criminal background check and photo ID
- Make a 6 month commitment
To get started, the volunteer coordinator will meet with you, discuss your experiences and background and then match your interests and availability with our needs. After we complete your reference and background checks, you will be invited to attend the volunteer orientation. We provide training for all positions.
If you are interested in volunteering or tutoring, we suggest that you take the free 45-minute course "Working with Adult Learners."